Real Fyre 18" Golden Oak Vented Natural Gas Logs Set & G4 Burner system
- Logs are available in a wide variety of sizes, one of the original and most popular Peterson gas log styles
- Holes in top logs allow flame to come through naturally
- Logs are made of high-quality refractory ceramics, expanded shales and aggregates, and use an advanced calcium aluminate binder
- Logs are reinforced with steel rods for added integrity, maximum reinforcement, and breakage prevention
- Comes with the Real Fyre G4 Burner which accentuates front ember presentation, adds depth to the flame, and maximizes warmth.
- Light unit with a long match or lighter
- Adjust flame height up or down to desired level
- Manual valve needed (a key in your wall/floor or purchased separately)
- 90,000 BTUs
The Real Fyre Golden Oak Gas Logs by Peterson are one of the most popular models of Peterson Real Fyre gas logs because of their combination of beauty and function. The logs themselves are made of superior refractory ceramics, expanded shales, and aggregates reinforced by steel rods that provide maximum integrity and prevent breakage. The exterior of the gas logs accurately reproduce the look and texture of real wood to create a uniquely realistic look. Adding to the realism are the holes in the top of the gas logs that allow flames to come through, completely mimicking the look of a natural fire. Real Fyre Golden Oak Gas Logs by Peterson provide the perfect mix of authentic fire-like appearance, rugged durability, and maximum performance for your home and fireplace.
This is a vented gas log set that must be installed in a fully vented wood burning fireplace. With vented gas logs, you'll enjoy a large, realistic-looking flame that operates with an open chimney flue, or damper. These logs, which simulate a wood-burning fire, are the most realistic type of gas logs but, just like real fires, lose some of the generated heat up the chimney. Vented gas log sets are the most popular type of gas logs sold. Professional installation is recommended.
Sets include handcrafted logs, custom grate, Real-Fyre Burner System, Granules (sand or vermiculite), Glowing Embers, grate clips/log locators, pan/connector kit and damper clamp.
This gas log set is a Match Light system and does not come with a pilot kit. The fire is lit using a long match or lighter while you turn on the manual gas valve either on the floor or in the wall. The flame height is then controlled by adjusting the key valve. If you do not have a valve currently, you will need to purchase either the AV-17 or the AV-18.
* This is a Natural Gas Logs Set. Please verify that you have the correct gas type.
* The fireplace's Middle Width must be at least 29 Inches and the Depth must be at least 14 Inches for this gas log set to fit. You can calculate the middle width of your firebox by measuring the width (left to right) approximately half way back in the firebox. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department and we will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect size gas log set